ST PETER'S, NAVENBY

Pedal
Bourdon 16
Octave
Swell to Pedals
Great to Pedals
Great
Fifteenth 2
Gemshorn 4
Flute 4
Stop Diapason Bass 8
Flauto Traverso 8
Dulciana 8
Viol di Gamba 8
Open Diapason 8
Swell to Great
Swell
Oboe 8
Piccolo 2
Principal 4
Voix CÚlestes 8 (TC)
Salicional 8
Rohr Gedackt 8
Violin Diapason 8
According to the church's documentation, the organ was built by Conacher of Huddersfield in 1895.
The action is mechanical and the swell pedal is balanced. The display pipes are stencilled in the Victorian manner.