ST PETER'S COLLEGIATE CHURCH, RUTHIN

Great
Trumpet 8
Mixture III
Doublette 2
Wald Flute 4
Octave 4
Bourdon 8
Violoncello 8
Open Diapason 8
Bourodn 16
Solo to Great
Swell to Great
Choir to Great
Swell (enclosed)
Tremulant
Oboe 8
Cornopean 8
Cornet III
Gemshorn 4
Voix Celeste 8 (TC)
Viole de Gambe 8
Flute Traversiere 8
Diapason 8
Solo (unenclosed)
Tremulant
Bombarde 8
Fagotto 16
Clarionette 8
Flute Harmonique 8

Clochettes (Zimbelstern)
Pedal
Bombarde 16
Flute 8 (b)
Octave 8 (a)
Sub Bass 16 (b)
Contra Bass (metal) 16 (a)
Solo to Pedal
Swell to Pedal
Great to Pedal
Choir to Pedal
Choir (enclosed)
Tremulant
Cor Anglais 8 (TC)
Orchestral Oboe 8
Salicet 4
Flute Douce 4
Salicional 8
Gedact 8
Built by Wadsworth of Manchester, in 1898, for the Royal Manchester College of Music.
In 2003, it was rebuilt by Henry Willis & Sons at St Peter's.